Aviso legal y Política de Privacidad
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management / Administrative Structure of DIVISEGUR S.L. (hereinafter, the data processor), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the setting-up, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in regard to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and derogating 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016) and the Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing rules).
The Data Protection Policy of DIVISEGUR S.L. is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, under which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework governing this Policy and is able to prove this to the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the data controller shall be ruled by the following principles which shall serve as a guide and reference framework for all his staff in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from the beginning: the controller shall apply appropriate technical and administrative measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing, both when defining the handling methods and at the time of processing itself.
- Default data protection: the controller shall apply appropriate technical and administrative measures to ensure that, as a default, only personal data which are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures to ensure the protection of personal data will be applicable throughout the information lifecycle.
- Legality, loyalty and honesty: personal data shall be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the individual concerned.
- Purpose limitation: personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and valid purposes and shall not be further processed in a manner that is contrary to those purposes.
- Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that any personal data which is inaccurate in respect of the purposes for which it is processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the storage period: personal data shall be kept in such a way as to allow identification of individuals for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing the personal data.
- Integrity and privacy: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or improper processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by the use of appropriate technical or administrative measures.
- Information and training: The key to guarantee the protection of personal data is to ensure that the information is provided to the staff involved in processing it. During the life cycle of information, all staff with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations regarding compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of DIVISEGUR S.L. is transmitted to all employees of the responsible data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, and each member is responsible for applying it and monitoring the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in regard to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Administrative Body of DIVISEGUR S.L. as many times as it is considered necessary, in order to adapt, at all times, the current regulations on the protection of personal data.